COVID 19: The courts have been ordered closed till June 15th. Courts have been ordered to extend any requirements given prior to court closures. Your registration in April and May will carry over to June and beyond when the courts open back up. Go ahead and register online for the program location you would have attended. Check our website the day of in May to make sure the class is available!!!!!!
Online Registration ends at 1:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Pooler Recreation Center located at 955 Plantation Dr. Pooler GA
(Follow the yellow TVIP signs to the correct building).
TIME: Program begins promptly at 4:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date in the top right hand corner to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.