COVID 19: The courts have been ordered closed till May 13th. Courts have been ordered to extend any requirements given prior to court closures. Your registration in April will carry over to May or beyond if not an every month program, when the courts open back up. Go ahead and register online for the program location you would have attended. Check our website the day of in May to make sure the class is available!!!!!!
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Loganville Municipal Court 605 Tom Brewer Rd., Loganville, GA 30052
TIME: Program begins promptly at 6:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration is $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration is $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration.
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
For Directions Click HERE