Due to the COVID 19 VIRUS the City of Roswell has cancelled the April 8th TVIP Program. So for those that have already registered there is no need to re-register as your registration is good until you attend one of our programs. Please check the website the day of any program you decide to attend for any updates.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Roswell City Hall 38 Hill St. Roswell, GA 30075 (Second Floor) SEE NOTE BELOW!!!!
TIME: Program begins promptly at 6:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
NOTE: If you are going to use a GPS make sure you put in the search Roswell City Hall with the above listed address!!! There are two 38 Hill Streets in Roswell!!
For Directions Click HERE