MUST BRING MASK and Be PRE-Registered for this Progam!!!
NO WALK-INS or GUEST
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: City of Troy Municipal Court located at 300 Elm St. Troy, AL 36081.
TIME: Program begins promptly at 6:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
Click on the date in the top right hand corner to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
For Directions CLICK HERE
The Teen Victim Impact Program has been made possible through the support of the City of Troy, AL Recorder’s Court as an educational initiative to help curb the number of TEEN DEATHS and serious injuries due to CAR CRASHES in Troy, AL.