COVID 19: The courts have been ordered closed till May 13th. Courts have been ordered to extend any requirements given prior to court closures. Your registration in April will carry over to May when the courts open back up. Go ahead and register online for the program location you would have attended. Check our website the day of in May to make sure the class is available!!!!!!
Online Registration ends at 1:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Sewell Mill Library & Cultural Center 2051 Lower Roswell Rd. Marietta, GA 30038
DO NOT CALL THE LIBRARY!!! They can not help you!!! If you have questions call Bill @ 770-289-8598.
TIME: 3:30 PM If you arrive late you will not be allowed in.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you are unable to attend DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our program locations.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
Cobb Location Click Here for Directions
Swell Mill Library Location Click HERE