Due to the COVID 19 Virus Dekalb Traffic TVIP Program for April 9th has been canceled. There is no need to re-register as your registration is still good at anyone of our programs until you attend. Be sure to check the location page for the next program you plan to attend to make sure they are open.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: The program is held at the Dekalb County Traffic Court located at 3630 Camp Circle, Decatur, GA 30032 (Courtroom A)
TIME: The program starts sharply at 5:30 PM and ends at 7:00 PM
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite Registration $50.00 by cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-Register. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date in the top right hand corner to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
For Directions CLICK HERE