Due to the COVID 19 VIRUS Gwinnett County has cancelled the March 16th TVIP Program. So for those that have already registered there is no need to re-register as your registration is good until you attend one of our programs. Please check the website the day of any program you decide to attend for any updates.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Gwinnett County Justice and Administration Bldg. 75 Langley Dr. Lawrenceville, GA 30045
TIME: Program begins promptly at 7:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
For Directions CLICK HERE
TVIP would like to congratulate as Gwinnett’s new Solicitor General, Brian Whiteside. We appreciate your continued support for TVIP in our effort to make Gwinnett’s roads safe by educating drivers.