SELECT A LOCATION BELOW TO REGISTER OR FOR DIRECTIONS
- Athens-Clarke County TVIP (Athens, GA)
- Atlanta Area Saturday TVIP Program (Atlanta, GA) (Temporarily Closed – Select a location nearby)
- Bartow County TVIP (Cartersville, GA)
- Chatham County TVIP (Pooler Recreation Center, Pooler, GA)
- Cobb County TVIP (Marietta, GA)
- Coweta County TVIP (Newnan, GA)
- City of Dalton TVIP (Dalton, GA)
- Dekalb County – State Court TVIP (McDonough St. Decatur)
- Dekalb County – Traffic Court TVIP (Camp Creek Circle, Decatur)
- Effingham County TVIP (Springfield, GA)
- Gwinnett County TVIP (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Habersham County TVIP (Clarkesville, GA)
- Hall County TVIP (Gainesville, GA)
- Henry County TVIP (McDonough, GA)
- City of Loganville TVIP (Loganville, GA)
- Macon-Bibb County TVIP (Macon GA)
- City of Maryville TVIP (Maryville, TN)
- Paulding County TVIP (Dallas, GA) (Temporarily Closed – Select a location nearby)
- Richmond County TVIP (Augusta, GA)
- Rockdale County TVIP (Conyers, GA)
- City of Rome TVIP (Rome, GA)
- City of Suwanee TVIP (Suwanee, GA)
- Tifton-Tift County TVIP (Tifton, GA)
- Troup County TVIP (Lagrange, GA)
- City of Troy TVIP (Troy, AL)
- Union City TVIP (Union City, GA)
- Union County TVIP (Blairsville, GA **NOT UNION CITY**)
- Topics covered – Distractions, Texting, Seat-belts, Speed, Over-correction, Weather, Horseplay, What about the Other Guy
- A Powerful Texting Video
- Seat belt Video
- Victim of a Car Crash Speaker
- Some programs cover Substance Abuse as well
- A Question and Answer Session
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- If under 18, someone 18 or older must begin the registration process online as a guest to register them, and then click next for the registration page. Click on the the block (minor under 18) select Under 18 and then fill in the persons information.
- You may attend any one of our programs to satisfy your requirement, but you must call ahead to reserve a seat.
- Bring ID to the Program.
- No Children under 10 years of age.
- Due to limited spacing, guests may not be allowed.
- $5.00 Transfer fee if you transfer BEFORE the class starts **NO SHOW = YOU MUST REGISTER AGAIN & PAY FULL PRICE**
- Register early as classes fill up quickly. $10 late fee for late registrations.
In addition to the programs we provide for the courts we also do programs for schools, churches, and various civic organizations. This is part of our Proactive effort to educate young drivers and their parents on the serious nature of DRIVING. Click Here for more.