You are registering for an ONLINE ZOOM CLASS!!!
If you are under the age of 18, someone 18 or older must fill out the first page then select the “Under 18 TAB” on the next page
Under 18 Registration: If you are over 18 and registering someone under 18, we need the email and cell number of the PARTICPANT to send information to them prior to and during the program.
- LINK: The of day the program you will receive an email with the link to join the program.
- ATTENDING: Log into the meeting waiting room at 5:30PM and you will be admitted as we take attendance. You MUST be in a well-lit room with your computer or cell phone camera on so we can see you and you can see us. (Computer: Have your cell phone nearby in case we need to contact you)
- START: The program starts at 6:00PM EST. It is 1.5 hours and you must be present with your camera on for the entire class. Failure to do so is grounds for being dismissed from the class without receiving a certificate.
- ATTIRE: Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be dismissed.
- PAY ATTENTION: You are attending a class and your full attention is required (sleeping, driving a car, working on assignments, being distracted by others, etc. are grounds for dismissal)
- REMINDER: Arrive 20-30 minutes early. Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
Click on the “TVIP ZOOM Class” link to register.
Online Registration ends at 1:00 PM the day before the program.