Due to the COVID 19 VIRUS the City of Maryville has cancelled the May 7th TVIP Program. So for those that have already registered there is no need to re-register as your registration is good until you attend one of our programs. Please check the website the day of any program you decide to attend for any updates.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: The program is held at the Maryville Municipal Center 400 Broadway Avenue Maryville, TN 37801 (Gary Hensley Auditorium)
TIME: The program starts sharply at 6:30 PM and ends at 8:00 PM. The program is only an hour and a half long so you must be on time or you will have to attend another program.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite Registration $50.00 by cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make the program DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date in the box to the right hand side to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave!!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
For directions Click Here