Online Registration ends at 1:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Habersham County Courthouse 295 Llewellyn St., Suite 110 Clarkesville, GA 30523 (Jury Assembly Room)
NOTE: If you are using GPS when you get to the intersection of Llewellyn St. the GPS will tell you to turn right or left depending on which direction you are coming from. Stop look at the street sign, Llewellyn St. will be the opposite direction from what GPS is telling you. If you follow GPS you will be on Rocky Branch Rd. Turn around and go back the other direction. Once you are on Llewellyn St. you can’t miss the Courthouse it will be on the left.
TIME: Program begins promptly at 4:00 PM. Program last about 1.5 hours.
COST: $40 online Registration by credit card. Onsite Registration $50 Cash or Money Order.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend the program DO NOT RE-REGISTER. Just take your email Confirmation for the previous program and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin registration.
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance attend have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend
(SEE LIST ON RIGHT FOR DATES AND CLICK TO REGISTER ON ACTIVE.COM)
For Directions CLICK HERE