COVID 19: The courts have been ordered closed till May 13th. Courts have been ordered to extend any requirements given prior to court closures. Your registration in April will carry over to May or beyond if not every month, when the courts open back up. Go ahead and register online for the program location you would have attended. Check our website the day of June 2nd to make sure the class is available!!!!!!
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Union County Court House 65 Courthouse Street. Blairsville, GA 30512
(Front entrance, Court Room B on right).
TIME: Program begins promptly at 5:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
(SEE LIST ON RIGHT FOR DATES AND CLICK TO REGISTER ON ACTIVE.COM)
For Directions CLICK HERE