Due to the COVID 19 Virus Union County has canceled the April 7th TVIP Program. So for those that have already registered there is no need to Re-register as your registration is good until you attend one of our programs. Please check the website the day of before attending the program for updates.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Union County Court House 65 Courthouse Street. Blairsville, GA 30512
(Front entrance, Court Room B on right).
TIME: Program begins promptly at 5:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
(SEE LIST ON RIGHT FOR DATES AND CLICK TO REGISTER ON ACTIVE.COM)
For Directions CLICK HERE