Due to the COVID 19 VIRUS Catoosa County has cancelled the April 1st TVIP Program. So for those that have already registered there is no need to re-register as your registration is good until you attend one of our programs. Please check the website the day of any program you decide to attend for any updates.
Effective June 3rd The Catoosa Program will move to City of Dalton Recreation Center. Check the Whitfield County TVIP Program page coming soon.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Catoosa Hall 7658 Nashville St. Ringgold, GA 30736
At the corner of Nashville St. and Maple St.
TIME: Program begins promptly at 6:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or money order.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you can’t make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs.
Click on the date to the right to begin Registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave.!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend.
(SEE LIST ON RIGHT FOR DATES AND CLICK TO REGISTER ON ACTIVE.COM)
For Directions CLICK HERE