Due to the COVID 19 VIRUS the Mercer University has cancelled the March 28th TVIP Program. So for those that have already registered there is no need to re-register as your registration is good until you attend one of our programs. Please check the website the day of any program you decide to attend for any updates.
Online Registration ends at 3:00 pm Friday the day before.
BEING HELD AT: Mercer University, Wooten Auditorium (Building 9). GPS address for directions: 3001 Mercer University Dr., Atlanta, Georgia 30341. Park in the North Parking LOT!!!!. (This event is not a program of Mercer University) (NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED)
TIME: Program begins promptly at 10:00 AM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online Registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite Registration $50.00 cash.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you are unable to attend DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our program locations to satisfy your requirement.
Click on the date to the right or below to begin registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to work or school. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave!!!!!
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE ALLOWED IN AUDITORIUM!!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend!!!!
For Directions Click HERE
For Copy of MERCER CAMPUS MAP