COVID 19: The courts have been ordered closed till June 15th. Courts have been ordered to extend any requirements given prior to court closures. Your registration in April or May will carry over to June 15th or beyond if not every month, when the courts open back up. Go ahead and register online for the program location you would have attended. Check our website the day of June 7th to make sure the class is available!!!!!!
Online Registration ends at 3:00 pm Friday the day before.
BEING HELD AT: Mercer University, Wooten Auditorium (Building 9). GPS address for directions: 3001 Mercer University Dr., Atlanta, Georgia 30341. Park in the North Parking LOT!!!!. (This event is not a program of Mercer University) (NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED)
TIME: Program begins promptly at 10:00 AM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online Registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite Registration $50.00 cash.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you are unable to attend DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our program locations to satisfy your requirement.
Click on the date to the right or below to begin registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to work or school. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave!!!!!
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE ALLOWED IN AUDITORIUM!!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend!!!!
For Directions Click HERE
For Copy of MERCER CAMPUS MAP