COVID 19: The courts have been ordered closed till June 15th. Courts have been ordered to extend any requirements given prior to court closures. Your registration in April or May will carry over to June 15th or beyond if not every month, when the courts open back up. Go ahead and register online for the program location you would have attended. Check our website the day of June 24th to make sure the class is available!!!!!!
Online Registration ends at 3:00 PM the day of the program.
LOCATION: Union City Municipal Court 5060 Union Street Union City, 30291
TIME: Program begins promptly at 6:00 PM. Program last approximately 1.5 hours.
COST: Online Registration $40.00 by credit card. Onsite registration $50.00 cash or MO.
NOTE: If you register and for whatever reason you are unable to make it DO NOT RE-REGISTER. We keep your registration on file and you can attend anyone of our programs to satisfy your requirement.
Click on the date to the right to begin registration:
- Attire? Dress as if you were going to court. If deemed inappropriate you may be asked to leave!!!!
- Only those required to obtain a Certificate of Attendance have to pay.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to attend at no cost.
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ALLOWED!!!!!
- Arrive 20 minutes early.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend!!!For Directions Click HERE